www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index www.sdlsuite.com
Discussion of technical aspects of the SDL Component Suite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10.2/XE4 install fails when installatio *.exe is not on C:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blacky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: 10.2/XE4 install fails when installatio *.exe is not on C: Reply with quote

SDL Version 10.2
Rad Studio XE4

As the title says, if the SDL install exe's are located on a drive other than C: (for example DSmile the install always fails by installing the package files partly into two separate folders.

One folder is the correct folder, selected the user.
The other folder is always \lib\SDL in the root of the selected folder's drive.

For example when I start the install exe from drive D: the default install folder is shown as just \lib\SDL. It doesn't matter what I change it to, the installer still installs the package files split over the two folders described above. After the install when starting Rad Studio the package cannot be loaded.

When I start the install exe from drive C: the default install folder is shown correctly as: C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\lib\SDL. After the install the package is loaded correctly.

Regards
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index -> BasePack All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: