www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index www.sdlsuite.com
Discussion of technical aspects of the SDL Component Suite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XE3 Starter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lbrown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: XE3 Starter Reply with quote

Hi folks - my first post.
Does anyone know whether the suite is compatible with Delphi XE3 Starter edition?
lbrown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update
Email from Hans: "I tested the SDL Suite using the Delphi XE3 Starter Edition. Everything works fine..."

So that's good. My question arose because compatibility is specifically assured for XE Starter, but there is no mention for XE2 or XE3 Starter on the website, so I wondered whether with both of those having 64-bit compilers in the Professional and above editions, the Starter edition was unsupported, but all is well, it would seem. Very Happy
hlohning

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, we have tested the SDL Suite with C++Builder Starter Edition as well. Same result - everything's fine.

Regards,

Hans

P.S.: Thanks for the hint on the Starter Edition, I've now explicitely included it in the list of supported compiler versions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: