www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index www.sdlsuite.com
Discussion of technical aspects of the SDL Component Suite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still Problem with SDL_Suite under RTOS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trung.bui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Still Problem with SDL_Suite under RTOS Reply with quote

Dear Community,

Currently, I'm working on a piece of Software (with Delphi 5) running under OnTime RTOS 4.0. My program can load different "modules" and is thereby extensible. There is a defined interface for the modules.
The modules are first compiled as a DLL, and then converted to a DLM by an OnTime tool. The conversion just somehow replaces the windows libraries with some OnTime libraries to make it compatible with the Real-Time Environment. I'm not too familiar with that, but that's what the OnTime guys told me. It works for almost 50 modules I've created so far.

Now, I just include the SDL_STATIS library (by uses SDL_STATIS;) in one of my already working modules. It compiled, the DLL size increased from 18k to 302k...it can be converted to a DLM, but when I try to load the module under OnTime RTOS, my program just crashes!
So, the only thing I changed was that I added SDL_STATIS to my uses statement.

So, any ideas? Might it be a problem that I don"t have the source codes? Or that the MathPack uses some hardcoded stuff that might not be converted while creating my DLM?

I use Borland Delphi 5 Professional under WinXP and SDL_Suites 8.5 (without source codes) for Delphi 5.

I really appreciate for every single hint that might help me using the SDL_Suites under RTOS.
trung.bui

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: No answer? Reply with quote

Hello...nobody can help me? Not even Mr. Hans Lohinger?
It would be nice to just have some hints!!!

It is really sad that this is the only way to get support as a standard buyer!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: