www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index www.sdlsuite.com
Discussion of technical aspects of the SDL Component Suite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems rebuilding from source and code insight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hsauro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Problems rebuilding from source and code insight Reply with quote

When ever I use SDL components, code insight stops working, I think this is due to the use of WinProcs and WinTypes in the uses clause. I tried changing them all to Windows but I have been unable to recompile the source, I keep getting the message when I install (Build works ok) the math package:

Cannot load package 'sdlbasepack_85D2006.' It contains unit 'SDL_dstruct', which is also contained in package 'sdlbasepack_rt_96R7'.

After that all other packages report the following error when I try to build them (presumably due to the failure to install the math package):

[DCC Fatal Error] sdlchempack_85D2006.dpk(33): E2202 Required package 'sdlmathpack_85D2006' not found

I obviously must be doing something wrong (I'm using Delphi 2010).

Herbert
hlohning

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herbert,

just an idea: there's always been a problem with the installation pathes. Maybe it helps to copy the DLLs into the compiler directory.

Here's a posting which solved a similar problem:
http://www.sdlsuite.com/forum_new/viewtopic.php?t=90

Hope that helps,

Hans
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.sdlsuite.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: